Tuesday, January 6, 2015

109. Surah Al-Kaafiroon (The Disbelievers)



Sūrat al-Kāfirūn (Arabicسورة الكافرون‎) is the name of the 109th Sura (chapter) of the Qur'an. Al-Kafirun means "the Unbelievers."
Like many of the shorter Suras, the Sura of the Unbelievers takes the form of an invocation, telling the reader something they must ask for or say aloud. Here, the passage asks one to keep in mind the separation between belief and unbelief both in the past and the present, ending with the often cited line "To you your religion, and to me mine".
It was revealed in Mecca when the Muslims were persecuted by the polytheists of Mecca.

http://www.quranenglish.com/Al%20Quran%20English%20Translation%20By%20Qari%20Waheed%20Zafar%20Qasmi/Surah%20109%20-%20AlKafirun.mp3

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

1. Say: O disbelievers! 
2. I worship not that which ye worship; 
3. Nor worship ye that which I worship. 
4. And I shall not worship that which ye worship. 
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship. 
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment