Thursday, May 1, 2014

What is 'Sijjeen' and 'Illiyin" ? "A written record" !



In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

"The Day when mankind will stand before the Lord of the worlds".
"Nay, but the record of the wicked is in sijjeen".

"Ah! what will convey unto thee what Sijjin is"? 

"A written record". sūrat l-muṭafifīn (83:6-9)

"Nay, but the record of the righteous is in 'Illiyin.
"Ah, what will convey unto thee what 'Illiyin is"?
"A written record",
"Attested by those who are brought near (unto their Lord)". sūrat l-muṭafifīn (83:18-21)


O Allah! keep my record in 'Illiyin and give it to me in my right hand on the day of judgement. Ameen !

1 comment:

  1. As a Muslim, I'm cautious about what I watch. Can anyone confirm if the Sijjin movie is considered Haram in Islam? So Sijjin movie Haram or halal must be first known.

    ReplyDelete